Bimac Siblings - who has zyan_silver's bimacs?

Animal Mother;84215 said:

Tell me about it! Fastest breakdown in history!
Well my new Bimac arrived yesterday. He appears to have handled his trip cross-country just fine. After a nice slow drip,I killed all the lights in the livingroom and put him in his new home. He swam to the bottom,inked a bit twice,and slipped under a rock in the back of the tank. This morning he'd moved under a different rock facing the front of the tank. I'll post some pictures as soon as he settles in. Oh,I almost forgot,his name is Sla'nesh (any 40K'ers out there?).

Congratulations and welcome to Sla'nesh the bimac.

I'd appreciate knowing what state you live in and the temperature of Sla'nesh's tank so that I can add this information to the List of Our Octopuses.

Nancy

I have one coming, but it is currently lost in California. I hope Fedex finds it soon. I hate the thought of them trapped in the box and stuck on a conveyor belt somewhere.

We have talked several times today. They found the box but it won't get here till tomorrow afternoon now. My biggest concern is that the octo's make it. There is one for me and three for some friends. Anyway, I will be following up with Fedex, but if they are alive when they get here I will be too happy to fight with them over it.

Thanks Nancy-Sla'nesh gives you a wave.
I'm in Buffalo,New York. His tank is being held a steady 70 degrees.
He's still being a bit shy now,but I'll post some pics ASAP. He has officially moved into a nice shell as of last night.
Nancy;84433 said:
Congratulations and welcome to Sla'nesh the bimac.

I'd appreciate knowing what state you live in and the temperature of Sla'nesh's tank so that I can add this information to the List of Our Octopuses.

Nancy

Hello all,
Well I finally got my Bimac on tuesday from Zyan, All I can say is Zyan "YOU DA MAN".He did a great job of packing and he even gave me some crabs and snails to start feeding him. He was a little shy the first day,but today I see empty snail and crab shells outside his den,He must have gotten hungry last night. I think his name will be "Stretch",Tank temp is 74 right now I will add a fan to try and get it down to 70 to 72 range.

Steve

hm

how big are these octopus from him

How mahy did he have

I would love to get another seeing as there is ag ood chance out there that he still has more ,

but i now have fish in my 240 and the only other tank I have right now is a 55 and its not set up yet, I would have to borrow sand and water from my 240 , and I'm not sure on how that would work with an octo , as Last time had my tank up for a long while before getting them

You know the drill. Get it set up properly then cycle for 3 months. There probably won't be any of Zyan's bimacs left by then though, and if there are they would be pretty old.

they bored me then cause I had LOTS of time to watch them and I wanted them to be active all the time , now , im kept busy and I would have time to watch them, when its time to feed them ,

I had my ups and downs with them , but they are very intresting creatures.

Kirtis, I don't think you'll find many people here who think its in an animal's best interest to be owned by you. You have a long record of buying them as novelties, neglecting their needs and growing bored with them when they don't fulfill your expectations.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back