Bimac Siblings - who has zyan_silver's bimacs?

marinerules

Wonderpus
Registered
well

i assume you just not reply to anything I post

for one , you know nothing of teh animals best intrest in my care, I have kept several of these creatures successfully for a long while

they are took good care of ,

Large tank, Large Protein skimmer, filters, live rock the whole works , where others on here buy them an put them in a 20 gallon tank ,

maybe you should tell them , that its not in their best intrest instead of mine ,

Im going to always keep one here or there and I would like to have a place, which happens to be here to post my pictures and discuss this topic,

Im sorry if that offends you , but , you have no right telling me that I cant care for one , when I have indeed kept them successfully , whether or not I get bored with them

its not like I kiilled the one I got bored with , just because I got bored with it ,

It lived 7 months approx ,

I just happened to get 2 octos in a role that were extremely shy

But if you get bored with something, you tend to forget about it, and you may forget to feed it, and take proper care of it. Maybe get some damsels? Or a goldfish? Or no pets...?

marinerules

Wonderpus
Registered
No , i will be getting a bimac

but it will be a little while yet, taxes are coming up , and since i was self employed with family buisness ,well , I pay taxes in once a year lol