• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Best option for Tallahassee Florida in obtaining an octopus?

Hey everyone, was just wondering if you could recommend the best option for obtaining an octopus here in Florida? Seems like the bimac is a favorite, and haven't read much on the native floridian one but perhaps that would be a good one for me too... I've just started my research on this topic so any advice you all have I'm all ears. Thanks!

~Mickey

visionteacher;123393 said:
Hey everyone, was just wondering if you could recommend the best option for obtaining an octopus here in Florida? Seems like the bimac is a favorite, and haven't read much on the native floridian one but perhaps that would be a good one for me too... I've just started my research on this topic so any advice you all have I'm all ears. Thanks!

~Mickey

See my other post, but I think there are a few Florida divers who will try to collect particular species on request... Dwhatley has one or two contacts in that department, I think.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back