• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Bandensis eggs in the Bay Area

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Hey guys!

I have a limited amount of wild collected bandensis eggs (I believe them to be) from the same supplier I got them from last time.

At this point I want to do pick up only, no shipping.
However, assuming that I will still have a bunch of babies in August, I would be happy to bring some to the convention (I may also be able to get another shipmen).

Anyway, if you are interested please shoot me an email - [email protected] .
I will be out of town till Monday.

Rich

PS
TONMO staff, I put this thread in the cuttle forum because it seemed to make more sense than the marketplace forum, but feel free to move it if you disagree! :biggrin2:

You betcha. Price will depend on eggs vs babies.

I am also trying to figure out the best way to keep them for the duration of the con. I think I could set up a small tank in my hotel room (yikes gotta book it) and part them out as people want them, or when I have to leave.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back