Baltimore Aquarium

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Next weekend, we're going down for 3 days and stay in the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. Of course tops on our list is going to the Aquarium! I can't remember on our other visits, if they have an octopus. I am soooo looking forward to this! Anyone know??

Carol

I thought I had heard somewhere that they do. Seems they have quite an impressive setup over there. Have you seen their homepage at Homepage? Have fun, and let us know how it goes!

Well......The trip was a bust!!!!! Actually the blizzard interfered and from what I can see of Baltimore on the tube, it's a good thing we didn't go!! Probably would have been stranded in the Holiday Inn!!! Not fun!!!!!

Did check out the website! Oh well! Warmer weather will eventually come!!!

Carol

i live near dc, in maryland. i havent been to the aquarium since june, but they certainly do have an octo! when i was there, i got to talking to one of the people who worked there. the octopus's name was fonzie, but he was really old. the keeper told me they have a back-up octopus in case fonzie died suddenly :frown: the aquarium is certainly a really awesome place and i hope you get to go somehwhere!

also, the national zoo in DC has an octopus, and there's free admission there!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back