back from the BAHAMAS!!!! WITH DIVE PICS!!!

actually i dont dive i free dive (alot cheaper and why pay for the equipment when you can free dive to over 40 feet) but to answer your question ive been snorkling for probably 15 years now

Great Pics!!! im gonna try to get a video camera with housing and housing for my regular camera for my birthday and try to get some pics like that...where in the bahamas did you go? id like to tape cephs like that and take some good pics while im at it :biggrin2:

elbow key in the abacos i see the squid all the time during the days on the reefs. at night you can walk the beaches and find the octo briareus in the tide pools

take vintage air out of daytona into marsh harbor and then the ferry over to elbow or rent a boat. there are lots of houses to rent on the island and a couple small resorts like the abaco inn. we just keep our boat down there at sea spray marina. if you want to go on some good dives to the sancuaries and such talk to francis at froggies in hopetown tell him joe strickland sent you

I love your pics

I really like your pictures. I hope you don't mind, I loved them so much that I poked around a little with the color and got rid of some of the green cast from the water. Again, I hope you don't mind me messing with your pics. If you do, yell at me a bit.

Attachments

• conv_288930.jpg
    conv_288930.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 128
  • conv_288931.jpg
    conv_288931.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 116
  • conv_288932.jpg
    conv_288932.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 110
pnsnowboard said:
thoes pics are amazing and this is my first time posting on tonmo

:welcome: to TONMO!

and yeah, the pics are amazing...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back