• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Baby Dwarf Octopus

lbratcher4

Hatchling
Registered
I hatched out some baby dwarf octopus from eggs laid by a wild caught female and am going to sell them to local pet shops I don't know what to charge though I am new to the hobby and dont even know if I should ask this question in this forum. Any help would be appreciated.

Well done keeping them alive!
I take it they are all happy and feeding well? I would imagine there might be a few people interested in buying one here on the forums, although I dont know if there is a trade/exchange section.
If they have just hatched it is most likely that you will loose some to various causes(cannibilism ect).
Just make sure the people who buy them know what they are doing, and send them here if they need help. :biggrin2:

:welcome:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back