• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Baby cuttles for sale (bandensis)

Ok guys, I have some baby cuttles for sale as well as eggs, The babies are successfully eating live foods like little pigs :smile: and eating me out of house and home I might add :smile:

Prices as follows:

Baby cuttles $ 40.00 each.
Cuttle eggs $ 15.00 each.

Anyone that buys more than 4 baby cuttles I will pay a donation here for you to become a supporter! (we all need to support this wonderful site)

You can PM me here or email me at: [email protected]

I second that! I have done business with Tracy several times now, and have been more than happy with the service and the cuttles :smile:

micstarz;135990 said:
Wow! From those prices I can tell that you love the hobby more than money :biggrin2:

I have 8 cuttles of my own that live in my reef tank, As well as 14 others that I am raising. I dont know how many more mouths I can afford to feed :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back