• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Baby cuttles for sale (bandensis)

Ok guys, I have some baby cuttles for sale as well as eggs, The babies are successfully eating live foods like little pigs :smile: and eating me out of house and home I might add :smile:

Prices as follows:

Baby cuttles $ 40.00 each.
Cuttle eggs $ 15.00 each.

Anyone that buys more than 4 baby cuttles I will pay a donation here for you to become a supporter! (we all need to support this wonderful site)

You can PM me here or email me at: [email protected]

TQN

O. bimaculoides
Registered
I second that! I have done business with Tracy several times now, and have been more than happy with the service and the cuttles :smile:

micstarz;135990 said:
Wow! From those prices I can tell that you love the hobby more than money :biggrin2:

I have 8 cuttles of my own that live in my reef tank, As well as 14 others that I am raising. I dont know how many more mouths I can afford to feed :smile:

Latest Forum Posts