Attack of the Ceph B-Movies on SciFi

Fini

Wonderpus
Registered
So I was just sitting down with Mr. TiVo this evening when what should I come across but a bunch of marine life themed b-movies; two of them ceph-related.

September 23 is the day!

9:00am-11:00am Blood Surf
11:00am-1:00pm Shark Attack 2
1:00pm-3:00pm Shark Attack 3: Megalodon
3:00pm-5:00pm Octopus
5:00pm-7:00pm Octopus II
7:00pm-9:00pm Hammerhead: Shark Frenzy
9:00pm-11:00pm Kraken: Tentacles of the Deep
11:00pm-1:00am Snakehead Terror
1:00am-3:00am Kraken: Tentacles of the Deep
3:00am-5:00am Dark Waters

Nearly a whole day of fishy smelling cinema. Get out the Moon Pies and have a fish film festival.

dang it! you beat me to it.... i saw the really bad commercial for the kraken one when doing the same as yourself....

didn't know it was a whole lineup though.....

on a side note, i didnt think people in california would've ever heard of moon pies (except as a punch line) much less chow down on them.... :thumbsup:

WhiteKiboko;79415 said:
on a side note, i didnt think people in california would've ever heard of moon pies (except as a punch line) much less chow down on them.... :thumbsup:

Remember, WK - just about everybody in California originated someplace else! Well, at least in the big cities. I don't know, Sacramento might be different...

Favoritesof.com

Jean;79600 said:
The joke obviously hasn't reached down under...Moon Pies?

my prevailing theory is that northern cali is primarily (with exceptions) just being smarmy..... don't worry, i hear they keep telling themselves the bank of america deal was a 'merger' instead of a takeover....

long story short Jean, it's just US inter-region grief.... although Moon Pies are tasty when fresh.... even though they need an accompanying drink... they do lend themselves to a certain backward stereotype....

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back