At last they cry, French ammonites !

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
You know, the funny part is, I just bought one...we are going to look for meteorites this friday !!! (your sense of timing is impeccable...must be getting over the runs!)
greg

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
:shock:

Well....er....look forward to see images of your soon to be vastly expanded rusty nail and ring-pull collection then!

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Shall I send those TIFF or JPEG ? :biggrin2:
actually, we will be going out into the barren desert (and yes, I will take some photos), not digging in my backyard...I recently tore down a section of block wall, and discovered that the fence builders had filled one of the cells with cig butts...no wonder they cough so much!!!

glad you like 'em peeps ! there's loads more yet :shock:
today we took the canines out for usual afternoon stroll & after a few good frosts & some crumbling, fresh goodies have appeared in the ditch (accessible only to approved guests of our future B&B/gite corporation including Paleo tours, astronomy, twitching, fishing, llama racing & getting rat *rsed :wine: :cheers: :beer: :glass: :smoke: ):

another top
Harpoceras by Wend, tiny Hildoceras by moi, a mystery object yet unclassified, a sack of belemnite gravel & heap of bits all in an hour.
Will scrub, snap & post 'morra. :mrgreen:

Kevin, just head east ! stop at the "Hammer Museum" :wink:
A large erg ?

Phil, have eyes peeled for aptychus artisticus :shock: & on the subject of French websites can we please recap on the one you gave me the link for regarding my claimed Cardioceras chalcedonicum coz I lost it :oops: & yes , they are the best without a doubt though Utah ones aren't bad either eh ?! :notworth:

My bible here is the "Poitou, Vendée & Charentes" regional geological guide & the French in it is whoosh, over my head, but a bit of common & some Babelfish normally cracks the code.

thankyou for bidding

cthulhu77 said:
You know, the funny part is, I just bought one...we are going to look for meteorites this friday !!! (your sense of timing is impeccable...must be getting over the runs!)
greg

Greg ol' mate ol' buddy, swap ya Harpo for a chunk ? :bugout:
last chance for decent Geminids tonight BTW

TPOTH

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
spartacus said:
(accessible only to approved guests of our future B&B/gite corporation including Paleo tours, astronomy, twitching, fishing, llama racing & getting rat *rsed :wine: :cheers: :beer: :glass: :smoke: ):
You wouldn't offer discounts to fellow TONMOers, would you? :heee:

TPOTH

TPOTH said:
spartacus said:
(accessible only to approved guests of our future B&B/gite corporation including Paleo tours, astronomy, twitching, fishing, llama racing & getting rat *rsed :wine: :cheers: :beer: :glass: :smoke: ):
You wouldn't offer discounts to fellow TONMOers, would you? :heee:

TPOTH

Always ! (haven't got a llama yet though) :biggrin2:

Kevin, erg has been added to data bank :grad:
now I know where to come for some sand next time I'm on concrete duty,
100 000 km3 ! I need 25m3 for my sand filter.

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
spartacus said:
Phil.....on the subject of French websites can we please recap on the one you gave me the link for regarding my claimed Cardioceras chalcedonicum coz I lost it

Yeah, sure Spartacus. Apologies for the delay; my excuse is that I simply forgot. At least that's honesty for you!

Here we are: Cardioceras

By the way, I trust you do not really take canaries out for a morning stroll. Do like the idea though.

Latest Posts