• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

[Article]: New Bimac Care Sheet

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Hi all,

I've put together a new Bimac Care Sheet, which is available from our Ceph Care page. I hope this will help people thinking of getting a bimac.

Have a look at it:
Cephalopod Care

I have gone a conservative route with the guidelines. For instance, octos can tolerate a bit more nitrates than listed, but can the 2-month old ones? We don't know yet.

Also, much discussion went into the recommended temperature for keeping a bimac in a home aquarium. People do sometimes keep them at higher temperatures, and with success, but indications are it may shorten the bimac's lifespan.

So hope you like it!

Nancy

Thanks Nancy for another great article! :notworth: No doubt about it, we've got the best ceph content on the Web. 8)

Spread the word, this will help improve the lives of captive bimacs the world over. :thumbsup:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back