• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

[Article]: Before you buy a cuttlefish... (by Colin Dunlop)

Hi,
Great article, i know its an old post but its got some great information, Makes you think. And great article: Keeping and Breeding the dwarf cuttlefish
Sepia bandensis. Reading the end of that now.
Cheers
Mike

Excellent article Colin, just read it. It really emphasises the difficulties and pitfalls in keeping cuttles. They most definitely should not be an impulse buy.

yes this is a great article.

one thing that it lets me know is that as much as I like Cuttlefish, I don't have the resources or discipline to keep them. :sad:

it is nice to know that there are people out there that can, and reading some of the threads here lets me enjoy it at least second hand.

keep up the good work all. :notworth:

Hi and welcome to Tonmo.com!:welcome:

Glad you like the article. Colin can't thank you personally right now because he's on vacation in France.

Even if you feel you can't keep cuttles, you'll find a lot to read about them both in the articles and in the Ceph Care forums.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back