Art studio facade

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
Master class??????????

Put it down to too much caffeine, :coffee: followed quickly by V and Red Bull does strange things to one :shock: :bugout: :bonk: :roll:

need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee: need more :coffee:

:twisted:

J

Jean, I was waffling, your input had conviction.

Now I've put you on a pedestal & you are a pedagogue of things marine,
you got any ideas bout what my avatar is ?
I found it on yahoo & as a fan of the weird & wonderful of the abyss I thought pukka ! but I gone lost gen on what it is !

For inspiration I take a hit of Dolmio tomato soup with a hot chocolate chaser, tape a Dextrosol to each temple, the solar plexus & have a ProPlus sandwich :rainbow:

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
Hi Spartacus,

Your avatar looks as if it's either a pteropod or a heteropod!!!! Sea butterflies! pteropods are snails which swim! the foot has two wing like protrusions that they use to "fly" with. Heteropods are similar but are more like a slug with wings. Yours looks more like a pteropod to me (slthough I could be wrong!!)

(on this stuff I have an unfair advantage! I work in an aquarium and marine lab!)

For inspiration I'm strictly a caffeine girl......although choc has caffiene right????? :biggrin2:

Cheers

J

Jean, you meeet some of the cleverest people around these parts :notworth:
I will investigate further.
Snails with a tendency to swimming in my pond don't get long to practice which is why they've not yet taken that evolutionary step perhaps ?

Biggest aquarium I've had was 4 x 1.5 x 1.5 ft & I definitely couldn't get in it in my fittest stage of development.
You're obviously quite small or supple.

ProPlus is concentrated caffeine without the brown muck attached :shock: