Are there any blue ring octo videos to be found?

I remember seeing one scene on either Animal Planet or Discovery Channel, A blue ring octo was being harassed by some fish and started flashing the rings. Sorry I can't help much though.

Yes, Incredible Suckers does have a section on the Blue Ringed Octopus. It not only crawls on someone's gloved hand, but there is also a segment where it kills a mantis shrimp.

I have seen it featured in other videos, too - one I remember is about the 10 most venemous creatures, and it, of course, was one.

Nancy

Nancy said:
Yes, Incredible Suckers does have a section on the Blue Ringed Octopus. It not only crawls on someone's gloved hand, but there is also a segment where it kills a mantis shrimp.

I have seen it featured in other videos, too - one I remember is about the 10 most venemous creatures, and it, of course, was one.

Nancy
oh, where is the dangerouss creatures video from??

Just watched an Aussie programme called "killer instinct "on Sunday night and the blue ring was featured. The frontsperson (what is it with these Aussies?) gets chewed by crocs, carniverous marsupials, wanders barefoot through snake and spider infested bush, handles box jellies and kisses a stonefish ( :shock: ) but even he wears gloves to handle the blue ring!!!!!

J

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back