[Featured]: Architeuthis (Giant Squid) Sightings

I dunno about that. Looks somewhat alive and even if it didn't seem to have it's own motion, a replica like that would be very hard to create. But I don't disagree this would probably be known through other channels.

I saw this one on Twitter--hard to know the context. Has anyone heard anything more? Definitely looks like a not-very-well smallish Archi. Wonder what the events were leading up to the footage.

Hi T! If you go to the post (you can click on the Twitter bird logo on the upper-right of the post above), and scroll down, you will see 1) another video of it, and 2) Vecchione's hot take on it -- he says it's Archi, and to your point, not well (..."looks dead" is the exact quote. I wonder where @OB is on this?

Architeuthis, based on all info this clip gives. I seem to recall footage like this from an A. Dux specimen that eventually ended up dead along a jetty, I can do a quick scan on youtube to see whether or not I might retrieve it🤔

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back