• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Anyone need some Caulerpa?

ddarko66

Blue Ring
Registered
I have to weed out some of my caulerpa and rather than throw it out I would rather share it. I can send it to who ever wants it for postage from TX. Let me know. Thanks. :smile:

Donnie Darko

be sure and check with your post office first, Nick...Hawaii can be somewhat crazy about accepting what they deem to be "plants"...especially in this day and age. Too bad really...the days of free exchange seem to be fading away... perhaps if you told them what it was for, they might wave it?
(not meaning to throw a rock into this train track, just have had some bad experiences with shipping animals and plants lately...)
greg

Sorry octomush, It will cost like $36.00 to get it there. They rack up the price outside the cont. US. That would be some costly algae!!!! 8)

DDarko

USPS express is about $15 usually, if you can find a way to pack some in their envelope. Shipping to Hawaii might not be legal, but how would they know unless you marked the package.....

Regarding the legality...the post office and ups inspect all packages for live cargo(plants and animals). If it was contraband, the shipper could be fined heavily...ask the guy who brought in the asian arowanas by mail...
greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back