any Scuba Divers out there?

octapush

Cuttlefish
Registered
Hey, I was just wondering if we had any scuba divers :snorkel: out there like myself?????? If so where do you live? I'd love to meet some more people to go divivg with! :goldfish:

I live in ontario (southern) Canada

I've had my certification now for about 2 years, and live in Philly. I've seen cephs in the wild, however, only from the surface while snorkeling. :lol:

Thanks for the replies!! If any divers out there are in my area (southern Ontario) send me an email, as I'd love to join you on a dive :smile:

David, amazing web site, your photography is terrific!! I grew up in Seattle and always wanted to dive there. Just moved to Baltimore though...anyone know a good place to dive around here? When I move back to Seattle I'm definatley going to take that photo course of yours.

~Kat H.

Hi

Hello, Eric here. Just to drop in and see are there any diver here. LOL. I'm a thriteen year old and I am a diver (Advanced, NAUI and PADI) and the last time I was diving, I reckon I saw a cutle zoom by. About 5 kilograms if you ask me. By the way, that was in Hong Kong

I'm 14 now! LOL

Hi all! I'm 24, and am currently in the middle of earning three minors in diving here at my university in northern california. I love diving all up and down the California coast, but I'm really hoping to get up north to Oregon, Washingion, and the San Juan Islands sometime soon. If anyone wants to meet me somewhere for a dive, let me know. I'm really big into freediving, spearfishing, and collecting tasty invertebrates as well. Ever had abalone? mmmmmm.....gastropod..... :cyclops:

I'm a diver in southern ontario! I live in oakville but am currently in school at UW. I haven't gone on a dive in about a year tho, and don't own equipment, but i have my padi ticket and love diving, so maybe sometime in the future we could get a dive expedition together.

Edit: I learned to dive in british columbia (ocean educations if the name means anything to ppl reading...) and the pictures of the dives in BC almost brought tears to my eyes as the pacific ocean off of BC is by far the most beautiful (and biologically diverse!) area i've doven in.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back