An hour's labour !

1 hour in ditch, no tools, 300 metres from home & voila - this lot
credit mainly goes to Mrs. S as I was in the ditch, soaking up the sun 8) whilst she was burrowing furiously in the clay.

1 complete Harpoceras falciferum
1 Hildoceras bifrons
loads of Orthildaites douvillei bits
stack of fragged belemnites
2 other ammonite fragments
1 scallopy bivalve
& a mystery object I'll post separately

still no marine reptile ! :x

Attachments

• conv_302093.jpg
    conv_302093.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 118
Wow!

That's great Spartacus. How about a picture or two (or an oil painting if you are so inclined) of the site, even if it is an exposed lump of clay in your backgarden? It is always nice to see a context.

Top stuff, wonder what your 'mystery item' is?

Phil

belemnites, ammonites, and such...what more could you want? :biggrin2: Did you ID the 'mystery object'? Betcha it turns out to be somethin really neat. 8)

Phil said:
Wow!

That's great Spartacus. How about a picture or two (or an oil painting if you are so inclined) of the site, even if it is an exposed lump of clay in your backgarden? It is always nice to see a context.

Top stuff, wonder what your 'mystery item' is?

Phil

I just don't know how I'm gonna cope living here ! :biggrin2:
more pics coming up of site soonest

here we go, sorry it took so long but I completely forgot & I apologize for the duff font I used.

Keef

thought i was going mad as I was sure I'd posted these pics, I had ! blame Tony for the revamp :razz:

Keef

Attachments

• conv_287631.jpg
    conv_287631.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 114
  • conv_287632.jpg
    conv_287632.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 115

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back