Ammonite in amber, honest.

Snafflehound said:
I think you guys have all missed the revolutionary scientific discovery here.... that "amber" is actually fossilized mosasaur gastric juice!

58_618200361713.jpg

So, gastric juice? Doesn't that contain stomach acid? You must be joking.

And the legal drinking age limit is 16 but most poeple prefer 18.

Squidman said:
Are you speaking of that beverage which makes you feel like your brain is being smashed out with a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick? :lol:

That'sa good description...... Douglas Adams described it as the alcoholic equivalent of a mugging.......expensive and bad for the head!

Although the Marine Science Department's Toxic Algal Bloom is right up there!

Recipe:

Take one Carboy (clean is optional!)

Add 1 bottle each of all the white spirits you can find (eg White Curacao{sp?}, white rum, tequila, gin, vodka etc etc) add 1 bottle Blue Curacao and 1 bottle orange juice (or multiples of all of the above) and mix together.....turns a "lovely" algae green and has a deceptively mild flavour but when you stand up you find someone has pinched your legs and left you overcooked noodles instead. I had half a glass and that was enough.......I'm told the hangovers the next day were monumental!!! :twisted:

J

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back