Alexa from New Jersey

Hello!

I have been a fan of cephalopds for a few years now, and fell in love after I saw a video of an octopus using a shell as a tool. I was so impressed and began to research more. I don't think I'll be a pet owner myself, but enjoy observing and learning about them. If you have any tips on things to check out on east coast, please let me know! I still have yet to see a giant octopus because they're not always on display at aquariums but it's my goal this summer. I'm also wearing my octopus dress today. :smile:

Alexa

Welcome to TONMO, Alexa! I'm from PA, just outside Philly. I'm not sure if Jenkinson's Aquarium (on Point Pleasant beach) has any cephs currently, but I've seen cuttles and nautilus there in the past. It's a great aquarium to visit any time! Camden Aquarium has also had a GPO; again I'm not sure if it's there currently.

I trust the octopus dress is a sun dress; good day for it! :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back