afew fluffy pics and little story.

dwhatley;107335 said:
Has your mother become enchanted yet?

My fairy god mother has helped me out again!

Two nites ago my filter malfunctioned again waking me up. After unplugging the filters I turn to see if fluffy was blocking the filter. He was actually on the outside of the tank and sliding to the floor. The filter was failing because I had left the prefilter in too long. (i changed it of corse)

That filter started acting up at the perfect time to wake me up.

when I put fluffy back he showed no signs of stress and started playing with his ball. I on the other hand was freaking out:bugout: and after cheacking the water params I found that water was fine.

trates-15(only slightly higher than normal)
trites-0
amonia-0

id did a couple of water changes since then anyway.

Two days befor that I got a broken pot decoration hand painted in china so I guesse its possable that it was painted with lead paint.(iv removed the pot)

Anyway he still dosnt apear stressed at all and is eating/interacting normaly.

wow! Lucky fluffy! (Unless, I suppose, he goes for a stroll every night and this is just the only time you've caught him at it) Anyway, I'm glad to hear he's still doing well!

monty;112180 said:
wow! Lucky fluffy! (Unless, I suppose, he goes for a stroll every night and this is just the only time you've caught him at it) Anyway, I'm glad to hear he's still doing well!

Just what I was thinkin. I had a hamster a while back that had found an oppening in the cage and we only put the holes we kept on finding in the cereal boxes and the hamster getting out of the cage together when I woke up extra early to go on a trip and found him on top of a cereal box. Then we found out about the hole :roll:

We kept a pygmy mouse in our 55 gallon aquarium (one of its many uses over the years) for over two years (we thought it was a baby when Dad caught it and gave it to my son but it never got larger, just fatter). We decided to take it to the woods when we found out it would leave and return to the tank each night. We had cats at the time and decided keeping Rocket any longer might not be wise.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back