About TONMOcon registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Octomush said:
Must you be acompinied by an adult?

To enter the aquarium? Although I'll have to double-check, I sincerely doubt it. However, to take advantage of discount rates from various lodgings around Monterey, I'm sure that such deals will have to be made by the person renting the room there in the first place, that person presumably being an adult.

Octomush, sorry for not replying sooner, but work has put me in a Japanese hotel where internet access instructions are in Japanese....

Yes, you can come to TONMOcon and the aquarium by yourself. We'd be very happy to see you. $40 lets an adult come along for the MBARI tour and Saturday at the conference cente, but you can pay $20. Aquarium entrance was kept separate as youth will pay less than wizened adults and some people will arrange for discount tickets through their hotels. We will all pay the group rate, which is around $14 for you and $20 for your elders. Aquarium members do not pay for admission.

See you in one month!

Melissa

erich orser said:
To enter the aquarium? Although I'll have to double-check, I sincerely doubt it. However, to take advantage of discount rates from various lodgings around Monterey, I'm sure that such deals will have to be made by the person renting the room there in the first place, that person presumably being an adult.

IE, that person has to have a valid credit card...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back