A Strange Photograph

Let's poop the party a bit more, then :smile:

This usually works well for contrast, inverting colours: "POP", out come the tail flukes! Sperm whale might be possible, given the dimensions. Sperm whales, however, travel alone (bulls) or in family groups more often than paired, which in fact SRW's do a lot; it's all they do, it's WHAT they do,..., and they never stop!!!

PS: The assumed "hood" or fins on the right hand Cryptoteuthis IMHO is a wave crescent, but I'll leave that to the sceptics to decide :confused:

ob said:
Let's poop the party a bit more, then :smile:

This usually works well for contrast, inverting colours: "POP", out come the tail flukes! Sperm whale might be possible, given the dimensions. Sperm whales, however, travel alone (bulls) or in family groups more often than paired, which in fact SRW's do a lot; it's all they do, it's WHAT they do,..., and they never stop!!!

PS: The assumed "hood" or fins on the right hand Cryptoteuthis IMHO is a wave crescent, but I'll leave that to the sceptics to decide :confused:

You spoil all and I do mean all the fun!

But inverting colors just made them more "cephish" to me.

chrono_war01 said:
You spoil all and I do mean all the fun!

But inverting colors just made them more "cephish" to me.

No sweat chrono war, just trying to hide my deep cryptozoological convictions, I do that well enough by now :wink:

Olaf

I'm with ob since I have seen the pictures at first time.

That are 2 whales for sure. Don't forget that the squids only goes near surface when it is dark. Never when the sun is shining. Impossible to be giant squids.

Maybe the hope of obtain more new info about this huge animals make us see something that no exist ( in the picture of course).

See you.

Feliz Navidad, Oktoputeao, pour some cava into you, accompanied by a sufficient amount of pata negra (5 bellotas, minimum) if you can help it :party:

You never know, after enough of the good stuff, you might even revert into a Cryptotheutis griseus believer :biggrin2:

ob said:
Feliz Navidad, Oktoputeao, pour some cava into you, accompanied by a sufficient amount of pata negra (5 bellotas, minimum) if you can help it :party:

You never know, after enough of the good stuff, you might even revert into a Cryptotheutis griseus believer :biggrin2:

Thanks guy. Good Xmas also to you ( My Neerlandes ( Holland language in PP.CC's language, not the same like in Spain) is very bad. I only now Marihuana, Ronald Koeman and de Boer Bros., Van Gogh and Van Gaal:wink: But you know a lot of spanish ( cava comes from PP.CC= Catalonian countries )

See you in next occasion.:notworth:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back