A Strange Photograph

I'm with ob since I have seen the pictures at first time.

That are 2 whales for sure. Don't forget that the squids only goes near surface when it is dark. Never when the sun is shining. Impossible to be giant squids.

Maybe the hope of obtain more new info about this huge animals make us see something that no exist ( in the picture of course).

See you.

OB

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Feliz Navidad, Oktoputeao, pour some cava into you, accompanied by a sufficient amount of pata negra (5 bellotas, minimum) if you can help it :party:

You never know, after enough of the good stuff, you might even revert into a Cryptotheutis griseus believer :biggrin2:

ob said:
Feliz Navidad, Oktoputeao, pour some cava into you, accompanied by a sufficient amount of pata negra (5 bellotas, minimum) if you can help it :party:

You never know, after enough of the good stuff, you might even revert into a Cryptotheutis griseus believer :biggrin2:

Thanks guy. Good Xmas also to you ( My Neerlandes ( Holland language in PP.CC's language, not the same like in Spain) is very bad. I only now Marihuana, Ronald Koeman and de Boer Bros., Van Gogh and Van Gaal:wink: But you know a lot of spanish ( cava comes from PP.CC= Catalonian countries )

See you in next occasion.:notworth: