A sobering question...

If it would taste anything like the old socks extract sold as Ireland's national pasttime, I would likewise tip my hat to you, kind sir, but skip the opportunity...

Now, an Orval type masterpiece would be another matter, hmmmmm...

I think having someone take my remains to the Bernese Alps, lowering them deep into the Ewigschneefeld and wait for 10000 years for my frozen mummified corpse to reappear at the terminus of the Aletsch Gletscher, still clutching a mysterious depiction of an octopusheaded Deity, giving rise to all types of speculations, would also appeal to me :smile:

ob... "Old socks extract"? Man, I thought you rocked. :sad:

Tony, I'd drink you if the hops were right. As for myself, I'm starting to think that maybe I want to be turned into a mist and unleashed into the air conditioning at a Nobel prize ceremony or something (CIAC, maybe?). Then I could at least live on as an encrustation in the lungs of greatness.

Actually, I want my body to encased in cement to make myself a fossil..so that my grandchildren can have something to bring to show and tell.

...tonmo's Last Stand doesn't sound bad, but I'm not sure if Tony wants to become digested food bits.

bobwonderbuns said:
Do I want my ashes scattered at sea?? ABSOLUTELY!! I figure it's about as up close and personal as I'll ever get with a giant squid... :shock:

Unless they impale you with a big hook and dangle you into the Sea of Japan :smile:

Dan

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back