A sobering question...

Yes, a good chef..so good that 'Iron Chef' invited him to compete.
We were chuffed until we saw a show in which chefs chopped off
the arms of live squid to make dishes..They were still moving..:cry:

FYI: he's asked me to marry him (I said 'yes') If I'd been the man
and he the woman, I'd have had to buy him 8 engagement rings.

My new name will be Mrs. atticus finch Taco the Octopus Chef Guy.
Do you think it's a bit much to write on watery envelopes? ~ a.f.

That part where he chopped of the arms off live squids sounds very good, now, the dish would be very fresh. :lol: Live octo arms without cooking are even better ( THey have to be fresh enough to see the octo moving or there would be bacteria in the arms)

I said yes, but would rather not be creamated nor any chemical put into me. I'd rather be fish food than worm food...put the body to good use. Plus maybe my skull could be a future little octos home?? Sounds morbid but heck, why not...as long as it wouldn't harm the ecology, that would be my only concern.

darquerift said:
I said yes, but would rather not be creamated nor any chemical put into me. I'd rather be fish food than worm food...put the body to good use. Plus maybe my skull could be a future little octos home?? Sounds morbid but heck, why not...as long as it wouldn't harm the ecology, that would be my only concern.

Good choice, the real world IS morbid.

I voted yes, but with this provision. I like ocean part, but I would rather be shark bait. Maybe then they will learn to appreciate human flesh and help weed out a little more of the population. :razz:

I like that. I'm not sure what timing you had in mind, but I'd prefer to be torn apart by a shark (or huge squid) a short time before my projected expiration date, if such a thing could be arranged. I'd want the event to be studied in excrutiating detail, too. Crittercam, perhaps?

:angel:

Wow, Um... I said I wanted to be turned into chum for my pals the dosidicus after I die, but your idea sounds even better! Pay-Per-View, perhaps?

Of course, another part of me wants a big cairn or kurgan in some exceedingly remote location, with various false entrances and a secret actual one. My retainers would all be entombed with me, as would the burial detail, everybody who knows the location (not including Rebecca - wouldn't want a Hungarian seeking revenge on me for all eternity), etc. It would all be lethally booby-trapped, have tar pits, trapdoors, poison darts, and at the center I'd be seated on a throne in Cthulhoid-looking armour with a big sword. Seated on my lap would be the teddy-octopus, Octavius, that my mother made for me when I was six. Of course, I'd make sure people would spread all kinds of rumors about treasures beyond imagining in there with me, but that would just be a big burn to lure in the gullible. The only real treasure would be my teddy-octo. Elaborate, cute, overly-sentimental and sick, all at the same time.

Maybe the chum idea is more practical... certainly less expensive. :cthulhu:

Nawww, I just thought about contractors' fees, zoning permits, all that stuff. Too much hassle. Just throw me to the dosidicus.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back