A little fun with ranks :-)

dwhatley;170712 said:
:oops:I have a job now, at least for a little while so I am not sleeping and not away from the computer, just not logged in (of course this conversation all took place on Saturday so my excuse is lame) :biggrin2:. I guess I have to make a new signature avitar now, this one's a toughy (and I really did like my old one).

Ok wow your little signature avitar just FREAKED ME OUT! lol Has it ALWAYS winked at you :roflmao:? Or is this something new? Did I really never notice that before? Maybe it was just creepy because I am sitting in the dark at 130 in the morning. In any event it surprised me :lol:

:sagrin: The wink is timed. I wanted it to DO something but not be annoying so I put the eye in an absurd place and made it wink on occasion. Arms are way harder to animate.

Ob, it depends upon the dreams :wink:

Nothing... It might be dead, Tony... Let's poke it with a stick?
children,poke,silhouette,stick,tentacles-d54b63bc49c6314f894fd3f556f4ff56_m.jpg

It only took me about 15 years to realize that although I found it humorous, maybe new members don't really like being called "larval mass" :roll:

...so, it's how "Hatchling" :mrgreen: ... seed post updated.

Also... our site leader, the inimitable @DWhatley, is within 100 posts of the highest rung on the ladder, "Certified Ceph Head For Life" :notworth:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back