• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks, like Site Search. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more cephy goodness.

A little fun with ranks :-)

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Registered
I think we should include this colossal ammonite Titanites in there somewhere (2000+).

Heavens, at 257 posts I haven't even made Architeuthis yet!!!! I'm still a giant gelatinous octopus.

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Good idea Steve, will incoproate. Meanwhile, I've added rank values to the memberlist. Can't sort by them though...

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
FYI, I've updated the Board Stats page to include all kinds of new statistical information about usage on this board.

It includes the breakdown of member ranks, plus a lot more. Perhaps most interesting is the "most commonly used words" list... I like the one that came in first... :smile:

The page will take several seconds to load (it takes a lot of work to crunch those numbers)... Enjoy!

[link removed!]

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
The latest -- just finally added Titanites and made Cthulhu less... attainable... and added the most important rank of all, TONMO.com Supporter :wink: :notworth:

(Note that even as a "special rank" such as Moderator, Webmaster or TONMO.com Supporter, your posts are still tallied and you are assigned your rank on the TONMO.com stats page.)

THIS LIST HAS BEEN EDITED; SEE SEED POST

:yinyang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burtam2

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak