A good read :)

Right on. At the very least, the title "Minister of Cephalopod Information" should be incorporated in the TONMO ranking system.

:grad:
Clem
Interim Minister of Transitional Untidiness

quite amusing.... i probably wouldve ended up giving kat a moustache too... what about the minister recounting the demise of the Nautilus, and Ned Land commiting suicide on his harpoon out of fear of the Giant Squid? 20k leagues under the sea anyone? :smile:

i think we have a winner..... i have my doubts if i can beat that.... maybe a different word for idiot mightve been better, but i think thats the best ive seen so far.... good job :beer:

You infidel villains speak contemptible lies about our glorious mustachio'd leader, and shall be greeted by large clown shoes in your blocked rears!

(Kudos to all for the funniest thread -- and photos -- on the entire board! :notworth: )

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

PS: Tony and/or Kat, don't you think you oughtta change the name of this thread to "IRAQ-NO-PHOBIA"?

Just wish my 'paint' skills were a bit better :jester: But you should see where i was going with it :mrgreen:

"We have assembled a great coalition. Some of them stand with us publicly. Others prefer to work quietly, behind the scenes." -G.W.B.

LOL!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is great!!! Maybe we should publish a book!!!! ( or someone mentioned it's own thread??)

I need to experiment!!!!

CArol :mrgreen:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back