A frog with the squids ?

Damien

O. vulgaris
Registered
Hello,

Let me introduce myself. I am a French IT consultant living in Paris.
My english is quite poor i think. I hope that you will apologise the faults in my sentences.

From 1993 to 1998 I was a biology student (genetic and immunology). (Luminy Mediterranean University, close to Marseille city more precisely)

I was originally tempted by a marine biology degree but there were to few openings in this way and most of the teachers told us out of choosing this way.

Now I'm a computer engineer after a retraining in 1999 ( dual skill master)... The works openings where better in France in dual skill jobs or computing job ( the banks ... :banghead:) ...French research is dying ...

I am keeping my interest for marine biology and particularly by cephalopods (big or not) and marine mammals. Sometimes i go to the french oceanographic institute conferences.

By the way, thanks to S O'SHEA for the gift to France in 2008 : the Architeuthis Squid ( "Wheke" is the name) exhibit at the Paris natural history museum.
This squid was the first plastinated giant squid ... This is really beautifull.

http://www.france24.com/en/20080325-paris-latest-star-no-damp-squid

bests regards.
Damien MADELAINE.

Hi, i'm back after a lot of changes in my life, new job and a lot of work to do ....
did i miss terrific cephalopod's news ?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back