• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

A few more hours...OCTOPUS FINALLY

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Glad to hear things are going so well. Yes, your baby bimac's probably finding plenty to eat. He grew up on pods as well as baby clams. He must think he's found a really nice place to live!

You could offer clams in a shell or small plastic container (to keep them from digging into the sand).

Nancy

brett

O. vulgaris
Registered
well he has eaten everyday now for the last week or so... so im pretty pleased about that. He is so cool. I still can barely ever find him tho i only see him like 10 minutes per day at the most.

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Cool deal!! I am sure he will come out more often as he settles in...glad to hear everything is doing well...any chance of pics?
greg

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
As you're writing a message, click on the Add an Attachment bar at the bottom of the page. It brings up another section, where you can browse your files to find the pic. Then click on the pic, and it's added to your message.
There's a size limit on pics now - maybe 500K.

Nancy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjh1951

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak