a few colors

bobby a.

Cuttlefish
Registered
a few of the color changes from my octo.... i still dont know what he is so if anyone can tell from any of the pics please help out....... oh sorry they are so big i dont know how to make them smaller. hahha

Library%20-%201630.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

awesome! That's the best collection I've seen of how one octo can change its look!

Those are really rad photos. Beautiful octo!

Funny you posted these. I was at my LFS over the weekend and they had an octo that had color changes a lot like yours. I was trying to ID him, but he wasn't very happy about being looked at and thus, never got quite a good enough look.
I did ask them if they knew what region they got it from...the guy I asked didn't know, but I'll ask the owner next time and see what he says....He usually keeps really good tabs on what everything is and where it came from.

Well, even if he/she is a little mystery, I'm sure you're enjoying it very much! :smile:

yeah he definatly is a mystery but he is very interactive. he comes right up to the glass if i just show him a crab or scallop. he loves to play tug-o-war with my fingers.... the siphon tube i use for water changes... or anything else i use to clean his tank with. and he likes to squirt water out at you when the top is open.

bobby a.;104377 said:
yeah he definatly is a mystery but he is very interactive. he comes right up to the glass if i just show him a crab or scallop. he loves to play tug-o-war with my fingers.... the siphon tube i use for water changes... or anything else i use to clean his tank with. and he likes to squirt water out at you when the top is open.

That's awesome :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back