a Cthulhu medal for the defence of R'lyeh. Or is it a sinister amulet?

a_lex

Cuttlefish
Registered
Hello everybody!

Haven't been here for a while...

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I just could not have let you miss this one.

A Russian author began producing an... um...well... item, images of which I provide below.

%D0%9A%D1%82%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%85%D1%83%20%D0%96%D0%B8%D0%B2%21.jpg

%D0%BA%D1%82%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%85%D1%83%20%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%81.jpg

%D0%BA%D1%82%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%85%D1%83%20%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%81.jpg

Pure silver, a version of pure silver with edge of golden is also available.

The item does not have a definite title, and is refered to as "a Cthulhu honorable medal of R'lyeh Defender" or "The Old Ones Amulet" "Cthulhu charm/amulet" etc etc.

Cthulhu image based upon great canonic work or Stephen Hickman.

Eldritch symbols on the amulet are Russian transliteration of "Cthulhu Fhtagn!", and Russian version of "In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming" , "when the stars are Right, R' lyeh shall rise from the depth and Cthulhu shall be free once again",

On the reverse side it features a mirrored Magician's Star (an oddly enduring, cross-cultural occult/astrological symbol)

I don't know about the pricing, somwhere around $100 without shipment if I am not mistaken (IF the guy does international shipments)...

His email is

pumberto
email.gif
yandex.ru

Those are glorious, and of course, dealing with their subject matter, quite sinister.

It looks like Mr. C is playing a 360º version of Tetris. I thought that infernal game was part of a sinister Russian plot to undermine American youth, but now...:goofysca:

Clem

First, an update

There is UPS shipment, available, but it costs a whopping 80 $

If you are interested in UPSing this stuff, contact author (see email above)

If that seems too much...
Well, you can PM me, I guess I can arrange a shipment for 30$, but it will be slower and with poor tracking (loss of parcell possible, though unlikely).

And from precisely WHAT does R'lyeh need defending?

You better not know...

It looks like Mr. C is playing a 360º version of Tetris. I thought that infernal game was part of a sinister Russian plot to undermine American youth, but now...

kekekkekke! Looks like you've got our cover.

But we will see about that... :sagrin: :sink:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back