6 Months today for Inklet!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Today is the 6 month mark for Inklet. I am figuring he had to be about 3 months old when he arrived, so he's about 9 months today! The white spots where his eyespots had been seem to have healed as they are shrinking in size as you can see in the #1 pic! He was out last night, swimming from pane to pane, chasing my fingers and disconnected not only the Eheim strainer but the powerhead to the protein skimmer. I am wondering if his injury came from him messing with the powerhead. The only way I can fix the mischief he gets into is to feed him. Otherwise he is chasing me around the tank. His pigment is not as vibrant as when he was younger, but he seems to be hanging in there ok for now. Appetite is good and he is still harrassing me!!! :mrgreen:

Hi Carol,

Excellent pics. Inklets color looks pretty good. Also, I think the third pic is unusual because it show all the arms and suckers but still has a good view of the head.

Glad the places are healing. That must be how he injured himself.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back