47 Gallon Tank Journal.

The octopuses are the size of a quarter to a half dollar. Not much of a shock going on there. I'm debating trying to separate them in jars with mesh over the top (for flow) and setting them beside each other to see how they react towards one another.

O. mercatoris? Yes. They are coming in from Dan. I will let you know how things go. Our tank is 30 gallons. I had the water tested today and all is well. I am just ancious to see that they have arrived safe. My last octopus was a Bimac and the largest one the pet shop had ever seen,(in fact they offered to refund my money in case it was old, but he had a great life with me) so small guys are new to me. I will send pictures ASAP

They are here...

I am so excited. Dan sent two octopuses for the classroom aquarium at my daughter's school. They arrived today and are incredible. They are tiny and look very hardy. I have posted a few pictures below, and will post more after they have settled in. Thanks to everyone for helping me locate them. Thanks Dan for sending them and the other cool stuff

I can't get the attachments to upload, it keeps saying error. I will try again later.

I started a new journal 2nd grade classroom aquarium. I uploaded my pictures there, but they are not the clearest. I think the ones Dan posted look better. I can't wait to hear what you all have to say. Any ideas on what they are ect...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back