• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

2005 Ceph Gifts!!!

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
i did receive the complete calvin and hobbes, where cephs do occasionally appear - but not as frequently as the far side methinks...

:read:

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Here's one of the two pieces of art that my wife had framed for me as a Christmas gift. The other will be ready on Saturday. This one is the Steve O'Shea painting. WAY too cool for any of us to handle, don't you think?

Attachments

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Super cool !!! The headquarters of Tonmo, decorated with art by leading researchers...

tonmo said:
This one is the Steve O'Shea painting. WAY too cool for any of us to handle, don't you think?
:twisted:
And exactly when does Steve find the time to sit down and doodle? Maybe he's been leading us astray with all this "super super busy", "Big news coming out soon", "up to my neck in admin work" business.:mad: I think its time some one just said it::yelling: Steve O'Shea is a lazy, lying scientist and wanna-be artist! :yelling: Now don't we all feel a bit better?
:rolleyes:

Cheers!

PS: Great work, very interesting painting.

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
This painting was sent by Dr. Steve a couple/few years back... kept it in safe keeping, always lamenting at the cost of picture framing, ever-lingering on my to-do list... my wife dug it up and surprised me by getting it framed, along with another piece preserved with acid-free paper... the latter was donated by a TONMOer from years past with the username of Lithographette... will post a pic of the framed version Saturday when I get it!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Isn't that lamp just the best? I'll see what I can find out. Think I remember one of the women I work with had seen it in a catalogue. My mother gave it to me! She knows my obsession!!! :smile:

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gary T

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak