2005 Ceph Gifts!!!

Super cool !!! The headquarters of Tonmo, decorated with art by leading researchers...

tonmo said:
This one is the Steve O'Shea painting. WAY too cool for any of us to handle, don't you think?

:twisted:
And exactly when does Steve find the time to sit down and doodle? Maybe he's been leading us astray with all this "super super busy", "Big news coming out soon", "up to my neck in admin work" business.:mad: I think its time some one just said it::yelling: Steve O'Shea is a lazy, lying scientist and wanna-be artist! :yelling: Now don't we all feel a bit better?
:rolleyes:

Cheers!

PS: Great work, very interesting painting.

This painting was sent by Dr. Steve a couple/few years back... kept it in safe keeping, always lamenting at the cost of picture framing, ever-lingering on my to-do list... my wife dug it up and surprised me by getting it framed, along with another piece preserved with acid-free paper... the latter was donated by a TONMOer from years past with the username of Lithographette... will post a pic of the framed version Saturday when I get it!

Isn't that lamp just the best? I'll see what I can find out. Think I remember one of the women I work with had seen it in a catalogue. My mother gave it to me! She knows my obsession!!! :smile:

tonmo;62359 said:
:smile: I've kept it in its box. Someday I will have myself a tall burbon, open the box, and explore it for all its glory. :mrgreen:

I may do this later in the week!

For now, here is my 2006 ceph gift for the holidays! I got my rubber Architeuthis!

Attachments

• conv_289989.jpg
    conv_289989.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 67

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back