• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

2005 Ceph Gifts!!!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Ho! Ho! Ho! It's going to be a Merry Christmas!

My wife surprised me with a gift to FRAME two pieces of art sent to me by TONMO.com members in years past. In fact, one is Dr. Steve O'Shea's inking octopus, and another is from long-missing member lithographette (veronica). They are not ready in time for Christmas, however... but I will be picking them up later this week... will be sure to share with you when I get them!

In the meantime, here are two other things I got for Christmas (well OK, I picked them up for myself when I came across them while shopping...) Pic 3 is the back of the "Squidy" box.

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
I just moved my post from the Birthday & Holiday thread to this one -- thanks for starting it Carol! Merry Christmas!

That thing is cool.... what exactly is it?

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Neat lamp and toys ! Haven't opened up much yet...did get Queen's classic album Jazz(with the poster:biggrin2: ) and Shanlyn received a new wedding band...fun stuff so far, except for I ate waaaaaay too much turkey yesterday, still feel like I'm bloated, like a python after a water buffalo!

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
No ceph-specific gifts this year, but did score a DVD of The Dirty Dozen, among some other great gifts. Lee Marvin rules!

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catifshconnoisseur

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak