No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

:biggrin2:

What a bunch of depressing negative people we are LOL

After I voted I seen it was 100%!!!!!!!!! for the NOs

Just concentrate those negative vibes PLEASE ... our sehkrit weapon is not ready yet :bonk:

The chances of this being the same Ron who took me on a spin down Macon, Georgia, are exceedingly remote, but I ask anyway.

You are so pulling my chain!! It was a long shot .... like how many Ron's are there out there.... but hooch never entered the equation :biggrin2: (that I remember anyway). LOL

Nice to meet you anyway person of numeric soup identity.
O

Now it wouldn't be a sehkrit weapon anymore if I told you, would it. There are spies everywhere ..... and present count has 6 dissenters

Steve, just a suggestion for a sehkrit weapon but could you take one of your frozen mature specimens and strap manouvering thrusters to it. Lights and cameras could be concealed within the mantle cavity and the thing could be driven through the ocean like an organic ROV.

When another archi attempts to mate with it (to increase the chance the specimen could be pumped full of hormones first), hey presto! Out swing the cameras and you have your first pictures.

Of course I'm being deadly serious. :lol:

I think we should drag out that old thread with the anti gravity and squid catching devices! :lol:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back